zaterdag 4 januari 2014

I love quilt-as-you-go!

It turns out I need holidays to be able to finish some projects... Hope this new year will bring me some time to do more, because it is so satisfying to sit behind the sewingmachine in my attic.

I managed to finish two pillows in the "quilt-as-you-go"-technique I discovered this fall. I love it, but it does take time.
First result:


The fabrics were in my stash. The stripes were originally a table runner, the purple fabric was left over from a dress I made. On the back is mostly purple with a little pink. The picture is a bit blurred, but I love the little deer I put in the corner, so forgive me for that. (I already gave the pillow to my sister. Fortunately she loved it!) The deer are all echino-fabrics.


I finished another one for myself, but haven't photographed it yet. It's mostly GREEN.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten