maandag 30 juli 2012

Summerproject no 1...finished

wanted to finish this before leaving on a holiday to England... that did not happen. So now I'm back and...did it!

I bought the Melody Miller "Ruby Star Shining" fabric when I was in New York in januari, thinking of using it for a quilt, but the bright red in this fabric just didn't speak to me when I got it home...so I cut of those parts. Cut out the typewriter and used "Vliesofix" to put it on the top. Used a linen-cotton blend and some kona for the rest of the bag.



Now I'm thinking about using the rest of the fabric for a picnic-blanket...since it is a firmer kind of fabric. But I'm out of the linen-cotton, so shopping first!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen